Bystronic Laser Cutting Equipment & Sigma MRP Back Office System
Our state-of-the-art laser cutting machines enable us to cut a wide range of materials and thicknesses whilst maintaining high levels of speed and quality.
Our current set-up comprises of three advanced Bystronic laser cutting machines 2 of which are new company purchases:
- Bysprint Fiber 4020 6 Kilowatt – Bed Size 4000mm x 2000mm
- Bysprint Fiber 3015 6 Kilowatt – Bed Size 3000mm x 1500mm
- Bystar 4020 6 Kilowatt – Bed Size 4000mm x 2000mm
- Flame Cut Profiling – Bed Size 5000mm x 3000mm
- AMADA Press Brake 170 tonne with a 3m bed length
Thanks to the Bystronic laser cutting machines at our disposal, we can offer a complete range of cutting thicknesses to suit a multitude of applications. We can cut up to thicknesses of 25mm and our large 4000mm x 2000mm bed allows us to cut both large one-off items as well as mass-produced parts.
As well as state of the art laser cutting equipment we also employ Sigma MRP back office software to streamline the processing of orders and customer management. This also allows complete stock control of raw materials. Find out more about Sigma MRP in the video below.
We also offer in house Flame Profiling up to 100mm thick, Max weight 3 Tonnes.